BT 1.42

Started by coolstream, October 10, 2012, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolstream

Quote-Add: Credit graph, tooltips.
I can't find this

Quote-Changed: Initially the toolbars are now next to each other.
Thanks for this. It has been my preference and when there is a system hiccup, the toolbars always moved back to the old way of separate lines. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Quote-Changed: Tasks tab, speed improvements.
Wow. I always thought that it was my fault for increasing the amount of machines. Now micromanagement is back to real time, so it is definitely a major improvement. Many thanks for this

Quote-Fixed: Credit/Tasks/Transfer graph: The timeline is sometimes slightly off.
Thanks also for the nodules on the Credit Graph lines. Much easier than referring to the x-axis when wanting to discover a particular date.
One thing I have spotted is that the Data Transfer Graph is blank. Maybe it is an oversight in my settings?

fred

Quote from: coolstream on October 10, 2012, 10:19:55 AM
Quote-Add: Credit graph, tooltips.
1) I can't find this

Quote-Fixed: Credit/Tasks/Transfer graph: The timeline is sometimes slightly off.
Thanks also for the nodules on the Credit Graph lines. Much easier than referring to the x-axis when wanting to discover a particular date.
2) One thing I have spotted is that the Data Transfer Graph is blank. Maybe it is an oversight in my settings?

1) Hoover over the "point" in the graph.
2) The Transfer graph need BOINC V 7, otherwise it says "No data".

coolstream

Quote from: fred on October 10, 2012, 10:41:44 AM
1) Hoover over the "point" in the graph.
2) The Transfer graph need BOINC V 7, otherwise it says "No data".

1) So the tooltip is the 'date' shown when resting cursor on the nodule, yes? A very nice feature!

2) Thanks for clarifying the need for BOINC v7. This explains why I am not seeing any data.

coolstream

Hi Fred, it wasn't until I was about to make a suggestion that the points be added to the floating date to make the whole graphic more complete that I noticed that you have already included this feature. I don't know how I managed to miss that. It has certainly removed the need for any guestimation when judging the performance increase in adding GPU calculation to my WCG rig.

I just wanted to come back and congratulate you on this very useful addition. Non-beta testers are going to be very impressed, I am sure!

thebestjaspreet

Is it possible to select columns to display in history tab like we can do for tasks tab. :)
"I always win law permanently"

fred

Quote from: thebestjaspreet on October 20, 2012, 07:01:23 AM
Is it possible to select columns to display in history tab like we can do for tasks tab. :)
Easy. Just adjust the width of the column you don't need to 0. Use the mouse to move the column divider to the left.