Deutsch

Started by Saenger, January 10, 2010, 11:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saenger

Hi there :)
Ik be wel geïnteresseerd in de Duitse vertaling, maar jou zegt dat en zekere Christian die al doet.

fred

Quote from: Saenger on January 10, 2010, 11:39:38 AM
Hi there :)
Ik be wel geïnteresseerd in de Duitse vertaling, maar jou zegt dat en zekere Christian die al doet.
Prima Christian is een TThrottle gebruiker en hij heeft zich niet aangemeld. ;D
De beschrijving hoe verder te gaan staat hier beschreven. Pas op dat je de laatste versie 3.7 gebruikt, daarin staan de meest recente taal bestanden.
Kopieer de Engelse naar de Duitse en voeg Duits toe  aan languages.xml.

Fine, Christian is a TThrottle user and he didn't volunteer.  ;D
You can find the description on how to proceed here. Make sure you use the latest version 3.7, with the most recent language files.
Copy the English one to the new German and add German to the languages.xml file.

Saenger

Now we have a problem ;)
I use ubuntu, not Windoze.
Can you send me the .xml by pm or mail?

aendgraend

Hi,

I'm interested as well to translate the Program to German. I'm using Windows in different Versions, ranging from 2k to 7, in both x86 and x64 Types.

:)
aendgraend

fred

Quote from: aendgraend on January 10, 2010, 12:53:13 PM
Hi,

I'm interested as well to translate the Program to German. I'm using Windows in different Versions, ranging from 2k to 7, in both x86 and x64 Types.

aendgraend
If your fellow countryman not objects, a Windows user is preferred, because a lot of the text must be seen in context, to make the right translation.

Saenger

Quote from: fred on January 10, 2010, 01:27:05 PM
Hi,

aendgraend
If your fellow countryman not objects, a Windows user is preferred, because a lot of the text must be seen in context, to make the right translation.

No probs, go on Andreas  :)

fred

Hi,

aendgraend
Most of the info how to is in this chapter. If you have any questions, please ask.

aendgraend

Ok, I downloaded the latest Beta Version 0.37, the x64 Version and installed it. I'm working on the File and will let you know the result once I'm done.

aendgraend

Hi,

I'm nearly finished but cannot find a suitable translation for "Condense use column". And I also cannot find the BOINCTasks Colors Section to translate it.

However, find testing the File is temporary uploaded to: http://www.setigermany.de/upload/languages.xm_ (just rename to .xml) and http://www.setigermany.de/upload/BoincTasks_DEU.btlang

If you can please check it Saenger, and let me know any Errors?

Thanks and good Night  ;D ;D

fred

Quote from: aendgraend on January 11, 2010, 01:06:22 AM
Hi,

I'm nearly finished but cannot find a suitable translation for "Condense use column". And I also cannot find the BOINCTasks Colors Section to translate it.

However, find testing the File is temporary uploaded to: http://www.setigermany.de/upload/languages.xm_ (just rename to .xml) and http://www.setigermany.de/upload/BoincTasks_DEU.btlang

If you can please check it Saenger, and let me know any Errors?

Thanks and good Night  ;D ;D
Yes, sometimes it's easier in English  ;D, but once the program is released try to get more input from others.

But it looks good to me, some dialog text don't fit properly, but I will adjust the length.

Some Dialogs and other text are not translatable, I try to add more translatable text in every new version.
It's quite a lot of work to make this translatable, every text is a couple lines of code.

PinQuin

Hello aendgraend,

I checked the file and I corrected some. Please recheck it.  ;D

The new file can be found under BoincTasks_DEU.btlang and under BoincTasks_v0.37_german.lang_v0.2.html you can see the difference (left side: my changes).

I'm nearly finished but cannot find a suitable translation for "Condense use column".
I hope i found the correct translation but it's a little bit to long. [Line 294] ;)

Best Regards,

Pin

By the way I use this very nice program since version 0.21! Thanks for it.  :D

Edit: I used the v0.37 (32Bit)

fred

Quote from: PinQuin on January 12, 2010, 05:02:36 PM
Hello aendgraend,

I checked the file and I corrected some. Please recheck it.  ;D

The new file can be found under BoincTasks_DEU.btlang and under BoincTasks_v0.37_german.lang_v0.2.html you can see the difference (left side: my changes).

I'm nearly finished but cannot find a suitable translation for "Condense use column".
I hope i found the correct translation but it's a little bit to long. [Line 294] ;)

Best Regards,

Pin

By the way I use this very nice program since version 0.21! Thanks for it.  :D

Edit: I used the v0.37 (32Bit)
294 is a bit long but there is plenty of space there. I make the field a bit larger.
If you found text that didn't fit in the dialogs please let me know, because I can easily overlook some.

I'm getting ready for a new release and more text to translate.

Saenger

Line 294: "Spalte Nutzung abkürzen" ist kürzer und imho auch verständlich (is korter en ook verstaanbar)
Line 31: "Throttle" oder "Drossel"? Soll es ein Eigenname sein oder ein Wort? (Zou het en naam of en woord zijn)
Line 159ff e.a.: "Sidebar" oder "Seitenleiste" bzw. "Seitenmenü"?

Sonst: Ich bin für Pins version (Ik ben voor Pins versie)

fred

Quote from: Saenger on January 12, 2010, 06:56:59 PM
Line 294: "Spalte Nutzung abkürzen" ist kürzer und imho auch verständlich (is korter en ook verstaanbar)
Line 31: "Throttle" oder "Drossel"? Soll es ein Eigenname sein oder ein Wort? (Zou het en naam of en woord zijn)

Sonst: Ich bin für Pins version (Ik ben voor Pins versie)
294 I like the shorter version.
31 In the actual program drosseln is used as Throttle.
159 I see Sidebar and Seitenleiste uses most, its not a menu. The second word is more German.

PinQuin

Fantastisch. :) Mir schwirrte zuvor noch sowas im Kopf herum, wie "Spalte Nutzung verschmälern", klang aber auch irgendwie komisch. :D

Line 294: Perfectly and it is not to big.

Habe deswegen auf meinen Laptop mal TThrottle installiert, auf dem Bild unter BoincTasks_v0.37.png ist zu sehen, dass die CPU um 30 Prozent gedrosselt wurde (zumindest habe ich dies in TThrottle eingestellt). Damit ist es kein Eigenname und es würde sich wie von dir benannt, "Drossel" anbieten, oder aber auch "Drosselung". Line 306 ist auch davon betroffen.

Line 31 and 306: But I think Drossel is ok.

"Seitenleiste" klingt bzw. ist vernüftiger.

Line 159 and 160: Seitenleiste is my favourite.

###############################

Line 337: Aus "Immer oben anzeigen" (was mich beim Aktivieren der Option auch tatsächlich verwirrte, weil das Gadget auf einmal unten war :D) würde ich "Immer im Vordergrund anzeigen" wählen.

Line 337: I'm sure "Immer im Vordergrund anzeigen" is the better version.

###############################

The new file can be found under BoincTasks_DEU.btlang and under BoincTasks_v0.37_german.lang_v0.3.html you can see the difference to aendgraend's original file (left side: my changes with Saenger's suggestion).

Good night