News:

Follow BoincTasks on Twitter Facebook        Visit our website here.
BoincTasks cloud login is working again

Main Menu

Slovak translation

Started by Pepo, October 15, 2009, 01:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepo

At some point in time I'd like to make a Slovak translation.

It should be also understandable for most Czech users, or a good starting point to create their native translation. (I could also create a rough Czech translation in paralell, but I do not intend to be laughed out ;D.)
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on October 15, 2009, 01:15:05 PM
At some point in time I'd like to make a Slovak translation.

It should be also understandable for most Czech users, or a good starting point to create their native translation. (I could also create a rough Czech translation in paralell, but I do not intend to be laughed out ;D.)
The file is on its way. ;D

Pepo

I've sent back my translation attempt  :-X
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on October 20, 2009, 03:11:08 PM
I will not be able to check if you made any spelling errors. ;D

Pepo

Quote from: fred on October 20, 2009, 08:15:13 PM
Quote from: Pepo on October 20, 2009, 03:11:08 PM
I will not be able to check if you made any spelling errors. ;D
Perfect :P that's good...
That's what I've mentioned - someone will have to laugh me out  :D
Peter

fred

Pepo

Quote from: fred on October 22, 2009, 01:17:32 PM
http://www.efmer.eu/download/boinc/test/TThrottle_SKY.rar  And this is everything you need to build the language dll.
The .vcproj file errorneously contains non-existing RelativePath="..\TThrottle\res\eFMerCpu.ico" and RelativePath="..\TThrottle\res\idr_hand_link.ico" in addition to the valid RelativePath=".\res\eFMerCpu.ico" and RelativePath=".\res\idr_hand_link.ico".
Also, the Culture="1036" is there a couple of times (instead of Culture="1051"), meaning the Throttle_SKY.rc's Culture is sometimes set to "French (France) (0x40c)" (instead of "Slovak (0x41b)"), in addition to some French remainders in .\x64\Release folder). All this was probably not intended, but does not hurt ;)

The graph also displays an untranslated "Please wait, not enough data yet" - you know where and why  :P

Bsides this, the resource dlls build just fine and play nicely with the 1.70 application.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on October 22, 2009, 03:25:50 PM
Quote from: fred on October 22, 2009, 01:17:32 PM
http://www.efmer.eu/download/boinc/test/TThrottle_SKY.rar  And this is everything you need to build the language dll.
The .vcproj file errorneously contains non-existing RelativePath="..\TThrottle\res\eFMerCpu.ico" and RelativePath="..\TThrottle\res\idr_hand_link.ico" in addition to the valid RelativePath=".\res\eFMerCpu.ico" and RelativePath=".\res\idr_hand_link.ico".
Also, the Culture="1036" is there a couple of times (instead of Culture="1051"), meaning the Throttle_SKY.rc's Culture is sometimes set to "French (France) (0x40c)" (instead of "Slovak (0x41b)"), in addition to some French remainders in .\x64\Release folder). All this was probably not intended, but does not hurt ;)

The graph also displays an untranslated "Please wait, not enough data yet" - you know where and why  :P

Bsides this, the resource dlls build just fine and play nicely with the 1.70 application.
This build is part of a larger build that includes all dll's.
The language part is not used at all, and I always copy a new one from an old one. This time the French one. ;D
The wait text is probably not in the resource, oeps.

Pepo

There are 2-3 new English strings in the app, let's make an update? Or do you have some more coding ideas to finish first?
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on March 07, 2011, 07:16:41 AM
There are 2-3 new English strings in the app, let's make an update? Or do you have some more coding ideas to finish first?
Give me the updated text and I will include them in the next version.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on March 09, 2011, 10:52:32 PM
Quote from: Pepo on March 07, 2011, 07:16:41 AM
Give me the updated text and I will include them in the next version.
Hard to find.... any list? ;)
Connected with BOINC client^Spojený s BOINC klientom
Connected with BOINC client (default on)^Spojený s BOINC klientom (štandardne zapnuté)
This Processor has (4) 2 Cores with a temperature sensor.^Tento procesor má 1 jadro / 2-4 jadrá / 5+ jadier ::) s teplotným senzorom. (Well, I guess that nowadays a pretty common number of physical cores with a temp sensor will be 2 or 3 or 4, so "jadrá".)
Peter

Pepo

V 3.40:
"Connected with BOINC client" - still remains untranslated (to "Spojený s BOINC klientom") in the BOINC tab's log area. The checkbox below is fine.
Rules tab contains "tthrottle" as a rule - should have been just "throttle"?
"Enable BoincTasks^Povoliť BoincTasks" on Preferences tab.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on March 22, 2011, 02:05:56 AM
V 3.40:
"Connected with BOINC client" - still remains untranslated (to "Spojený s BOINC klientom") in the BOINC tab's log area. The checkbox below is fine.
On the list. At the moment I'm hiking over Truck+ like boulders, it's also fun and a place to draw some blood, on these sharper rocks.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on March 22, 2011, 11:37:36 PM
At the moment I'm hiking over Truck+ like boulders, it's also fun and a place to draw some blood, on these sharper rocks.
I've seen a lot of your photos some time ago. It would be nice to take a look around  :)
Peter

Pepo

Two more strings for 3.40:

"First time processor check^Prvá kontrola procesora"
"Now checking, the number of processor core temperature sensors.\nThis may take a couple of minutes to complete.^Teraz kontrolujem počet teplotných senzorov jadier procesora.\nMôže to trvať zopár minút do ukončenia."
Peter